Monthly Fees for the 2017-2018 & 2018-2019 School Years:
|5 Day (M-F)||$225 per month|
|3 Day (MWF)||$145 per month|
|2 Day (T,TH)||$115 per month|
Important Registration Dates for the 2018-2019 School Year
|Tuesday, January 9||Registration for returning students|
|Tuesday, January 16||Registration for siblings|
|Sunday, January 28||Public Registration Begins
Registration Open House 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Registration Fee of $85 or $125 for 2 or more children in one family is due at the time of registration.
Make checks payable to: St. John’s Christian Preschool
- Please fill out all forms completely.
- Make sure you check the box marked MFD (Mokena Fire Department) on the emergency procedure form for emergency use.
- Indicate two preferred choices of classes on the registration form.
If your class choice has been filled, waiting lists are available.
- Health Form Information:
- Complete form not more than 6 months before school starts.
- T.B. test must not be done more than 6 months before school starts.
- Immunizations and health history must be filled in completely by the parents.
- If your doctor does not agree to an immunization or test, he must notate, sign, date, and attach the documentation to the health form.
- HIB and lead screening mandated and up to date.
- Form must be signed by the doctor and properly dated.
- Health form is due first day of school.
- Health form is good for two years.
- You must show us an original birth certificate and we will make a copy for your child’s personal folder.